Important Notes for Vendors
ALL vendors, new and returning, must apply or re-apply yearly. Returning vendor applications open the beginning of February and take precedence. New Vendor applications open in the middle of February and will be considered based on the number of returning vendors. There are a limited number of spaces in the market and a limited number of vendors in certain categories. It is free to apply however, if approved, there is a yearly application fee. We will review the list and contact you when we have an opening. Vendors are limited by category, if we have room in your category we will contact you. If you are interested, feel free to apply. Not everyone will be contacted, but your name will remain on our list.
Applications close at 5 p.m. on March 31st. Applications will not be accepted after the 31st. If there is room for more vendors later in the season, a wait list will be opened June 1.
- All vendors MUST have an application submitted no later than March 31 — applications will not be accepted “day of” market
- All vendors are required to pay booth fees in order to be assigned a space. Booth fees can be paid online up until Noon on Thursday, the week of, or at market the week before. If fees are not paid before Noon on Thurs, vendors will not have a space for Sat.
- All vendors are required to contact the market manager, if an emergency prevents them from attending after they have already paid.
- All vendors are required to help out with cleanup after the market. Details are explained at the pre-season meeting.
- Application fees can be paid after the vendor has been approved. Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis.