Waiting List Applications
Applications are now open for our waiting list. Please be advised that this is a waiting list only. We will contact you, if we have an opening for your category. Otherwise you will not be contacted. Please be specific in describing what you would like to sell. Currently, the market is full. Applications for 2020 usually open in February. Thanks for your interest.
The Cache Valley Gardeners’ Market has the right to place limits on, and close any categories, that have met the need of our current market.
New produce and Agricultural vendors, will be accepted on an ‘as needed’ basis. First priority will be given to applicants closest to the current market location. Also considered, will be the markets’ present need for particular items, not currently being offered.
All vendors, who apply and are not accepted at this time, will be kept on our waiting list.
- Not all applicants for Food Vending with be accepted, check with market management for more information about vending at market.
- Due to limited space for food vendors priority will be given to applicants utilizing fresh produce from CVGM.
- Applications filed after April 1 will cost $50.
- Market does not make change, be prepared
- Vendor vehicles must be moved Vendor vehicles must be moved as close to 1st West as possible after unloading. See Parking Information for fees and specific information.
- All vendors are required to read emails from the market manager (this will benefit everyone)
- Management reserves the right not to accept vendors based on overabundance, overcrowding, and repetition of products
- There will be No electrical outlets available to vendors (generators MUST BE extremely quiet and accepted by the board on a case to case basis)
- All vendors should pick up any trash surrounding their area
- There may be some produce truck vending spots available. Please let us know if you are interested
A Few Rules for Food Vendors:
- On-site cooking vendors will have a $30 per week booth fee
- Food vendors must have tarps and fire extinguishers approved by the Logan City fire chief
- Food vendors should utilize as many market fresh ingredients as possible
- Food vendors must provide garbage receptacles
- We will be trying to work with food vendors in ordering “recyclable dishware.”
- Food vendors need to inform management of wear and tear to the grass in their area
It is important for you to read the guidelines, you won’t be able to proceed with your application until you verify you have done this. You won’t be able to pay fees until you have been formally accepted.
Here’s our online application:
We are not currently accepting applications for the 2018 Season. After your application has been approved, you can pay your booth fees.
STEPS for Applying Online:
Step 1 – Guidelines:
Read the Guidelines (you will be asked to verify you have done this later).
Step 2 – Apply:
Applications for the market are now open.
Step 3 – Application Fee:
Application fees can be paid after the vendor has been approved. Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis.
Pay application fee (you will do this as part of the online application process, payment is secure through PayPal)
See the specific fees listed below.
Step 4 – Get Accepted:
You may choose to pay booth fees for specific weeks at this time or pay later.
Step 5 – Pay your fees:
Return and login to your profile where you can pay fees through PayPal.
Click here to pay fees
Types of Vendors, Applications and Fees
A nonrefundable application fee is required to be paid in full before full acceptance at the Market.
Returning Vendor – By April 1st due date: $25. After due date: $50.
New Vendor – Before April 1st due date: $35. After due date: $70.
|Craft vendor – half booth
|Produce – half booth
|Hot food vendor
|Hot food vendor – with add-on
|Application fee – non profit vendor
|Paying at market penalty
|Application fee – existing vendor
|Application fee – new vendor
The Market is a combination of the following Categories: (Online fees follow)
Farmer/Grower – category for non-taxable, raw, unprocessed produce, plants and flora raised within 50 miles of CVGM (199 North Main Street). Also includes frozen meat, honey, dairy, and eggs. No reselling is allowed; products must be raised on the applicant’s farm.
Arts and Crafts, Mixed Produce, Non-hot, bakery and Packaged Food – taxable food category. Also includes jams, and other products if the base ingredients of the product(s) came from items raised on the applicant’s farm.
Hot food – Prepared food vendors cook and serve on site for immediate consumption. Fire Department spacing.
Junior Vendor – Daily – (oldest child under 12) or (over 12 and under 16) Send email to sign up.
Specialty/Visiting Vendor: By invitation only. See Market Manager.
Truck Vendor: Produce vendors who bring single types of produce such as corn, melons, pumpkins, squash, peaches, apples, etc. By invitation only. See Market Manager.
New Vendor Program fees (fees not refundable after May 7)
“New Vendor” Program – New non-produce will only be accepted into CVGM on a trial basis. New Vendors MUST personally attend market – no substitutes allowed. This program replaces vendors being juried. At the end of the block period, the CVGM Advisory and Management Committees will decide if the new vendor can continue to attend. Being in the new vendor program one season does not guarantee automatic acceptance as a weekly vendor the following season.
Four Week Approval – Yearly Application Fee plus – “Monthly” fees for your category:
Half space sites – assigned by Market Management for smaller vendors or older children. No Canopies allowed. Email us for info.
Payment is due by Noon – Thursday before Market. All pre-paid vendors missing the Thursday noon cut off will no longer be assigned a space. Set up will be allowed first come/first serve in the overflow area. Additional $5.00 fee.
You should receive a placement email by 7 pm on Friday.
Vendors may also pay by check and send to:
Cache Valley Gardeners Market
P.O. Box 3832
Logan, Utah 84323